Ever see someone share your logo and see that it is an outdated version or even blurry? Trying to print your logo on apparel and you do not have a good format because you only have one? How frustrating… Your logo is your brand and identity, and you want it to look good everywhere.
Consider creating a logo package to solve these issues. A logo package will provide logo guidelines for those sharing your logo as well as a variety of high-resolution logos for them to share your logo properly.
What you need in your logo package:
- Quick guidelines on where people can and cannot share your logo
- Multiple formats of your logo: at least the main logo, black and white version, and a wide format version.
- Provide a high-resolution logo for each
- Make your package advanced and add your logo color hex codes and logo font
- Go even further and provide your website and social media handles
If you do not feel comfortable creating a logo package, contact a local graphic designer for help. If you are looking for a referral, I highly recommend Clay Feller of Feller Designs.
Other resources you can use to create your logo package: