Here is how you create a main page for all your blog posts to be on.
How to create a Blog in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress admin account
- Go to Pages
- Click Create Page
- Add title – Blog Title
- You do not need to add any content to your page * unless your theme is not active, you may have to do some edits.
- Hit publish
- Go to Dashboard – Settings – Reading
- Make sure you have A Static Page Selected and not Your Latest Posts
- Homepage Dropdown- The page designated as your Home
- Posts Page Dropdown- Select the new page you created
- Change the amount of blog pages shown on a page- 10 is general
- Select Summary VS Full Text
- Go to Appearance – Menu
- Add New Blog Page to Main Menu (remove old if needed)
- Save Menu
- Go to website to review
- Create Posts and watch your blog grow!